Wacker Neuson BS50-2 Jumping Jack Rammer Tamper - 2 Stroke - Product #
Commercial Address Required
Ships LTL - Buyer must unload from truck
Free Shipping to commercial addresses within the continental U.S.
To compact soil in confined areas, vibratory rammers and plates are often used, and Wacker Neuson rammers have long been accepted as the standard setters in the construction industry. They have been developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. They are powered by the exclusive WM 80 engine, designed and built by Wacker Neuson. Thanks to its catalytic converter the emissions fall significantly below the air emission standards. The most environmentally friendly gasoline rammer engine in the market. Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the engine if left idling for 10 minutes,providing additional fuel and emission savings. When shopping for a jumping jack, you should consider things like weight, speed and engine type.
- Easy start-up: Reliable starting in idle with automatic choke thanks to the vented carburetor.
- Strong performance: High percussion rate, powerful stroke, high stroke energy, fast advance travel
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Compact design offers easy operation, especially in trenches
- Great for utility and excavating contractors, who prefer a lighter weight, 2 stroke rammer
129 lb operating weight
9.8" x 13" shoe
1274 sqft/hr surface compaction
Wacker Neuson WM80 2 cycle motor
3.2 US qt fuel tank capacity
If you need to download a parts manual for this machine, you can find them online, at www.wackerneuson.com